mredkj.com logo

An update blog for mredkj.com

What's this blog about?

mredkj.com is an unfocused programmer resource from Matt, Eric, and Keith

This blog will keep you up to date with our latest site changes.

Friday, September 17, 2004

Atom feed

Like RSS, Atom is a syndication feed. I won't go into too many details of what it is, but you can read the Blogger help explanation.

mredkj's atom feed is
http://mredkj.blogspot.com/atom.xml

Blogger automatically generates the XML file when I post to this blog, so it's a good way to get updates on what's going on at mredkj. How do you get the updates? With a newsreader. There are a bunch listed in the Blogger help explanation.

If you use Firefox, then you're in luck.

I just discovered today that Mozilla Firefox 1.0SR has a feature called Live Bookmarks. When I view mredkj.blogspot.com in Firefox, an RSS icon shows up in the bottom right hand corner of the browser. I clicked on that, and selected Subscribe to 'RSS', which prompted me to add it to my bookmarks. I'm not sure how often Firefox gets an updated feed, but there is a manual option to Refresh Live Bookmark.

posted by Keith [9/17/2004 08:21:00 PM] - permalink - 0 comments

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment