mredkj.com logo

An update blog for mredkj.com

What's this blog about?

mredkj.com is an unfocused programmer resource from Matt, Eric, and Keith

This blog will keep you up to date with our latest site changes.

Monday, December 27, 2004

New page - P2P Checklist

p2p_checklist.html

My P2P checklist is inspired by a spam solution checklist I've read in various message boards. Link goes to one reference I found at a blog, but it's all over the place.

In my p2p_checklist page, there is a list for file sharing, and list against file sharing. They could be used in message boards like the spam solution checklist. I apologize in advance for any annoyance this may cause. However, I doubt it will take off.

posted by Keith [12/27/2004 10:31:00 PM] - permalink - 1 comments

1 comment(s):

Blogger George wrote:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Posted [10/22/2005 12:50:00 AM]  

Post a Comment