mredkj.com logo

An update blog for mredkj.com

What's this blog about?

mredkj.com is an unfocused programmer resource from Matt, Eric, and Keith

This blog will keep you up to date with our latest site changes.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

New Page - CSS

css.html

It's in the tutorials section, but there aren't many lessons in the page. The page itself is the lesson. Study the source and the css file.

It was new a few weeks ago, but the original page was just a placeholder. So I waited until I improved the layout.

I'm also in the process of creating a template for this blog.

posted by Keith [1/23/2005 06:57:00 PM] - permalink - 3 comments

3 comment(s):

Blogger Keith wrote:

Test comment.

(It's for when I'm previewing the new template)

Posted [1/23/2005 07:04:00 PM]  

Blogger Keith wrote:

Me again.

I wanted to point out that the template the mredkj blog is using as of 2005-01-24 is one of the choices Blogger provides. It's called Bluebird, and it's by evhead, derived from a glish design.

Posted [1/24/2005 12:15:00 AM]  

Blogger Keith wrote:

My newly designed template is now up.

Posted [1/27/2005 02:23:00 AM]  

Post a Comment