mredkj.com logo

An update blog for mredkj.com

What's this blog about?

mredkj.com is an unfocused programmer resource from Matt, Eric, and Keith

This blog will keep you up to date with our latest site changes.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Ajax experiments

I'm just starting to play with Ajax, but even so, I had posed a question on the main page of mredkj.com about whether I should write a tutorial based on my Ajax survey. Well, I've decided that there are plenty of beginner's tutorials out there, so I'm going to put off writing one myself, and to focus on learning some more.

If I have any updates about my Ajax progress I'll post them here.

2005-11-04
I took down the old Ajax survey, and now just have a question about repeat visitors.

2005-10-24
The Ajax example now uses XML. After all, that's what the X stands for in AJAX.

posted by Keith [11/04/2005 12:46:00 AM] - permalink - 0 comments

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment