mredkj.com logo

An update blog for mredkj.com

What's this blog about?

mredkj.com is an unfocused programmer resource from Matt, Eric, and Keith

This blog will keep you up to date with our latest site changes.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Someone's JavaScript Homework

Someone's JavaScript Homework

I decided to do someone's javascript homework, but I didn't tell them about it.

posted by Keith [2/19/2006 04:37:00 PM] - permalink - 2 comments

2 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

Keep up the good work. If you continue to do other peoples' homework, but explain how you solved it, your blog will in effect become a worthy resource of JavaScript Tutorials. Who knows, with the current increasing public interest in internet technology, you might even boost your Blog's page rank if you post enough of 'em.

Posted [3/09/2006 05:32:00 AM]  

Blogger Keith wrote:

Thanks for the comment, Jose_da_Vinci.

If I can find some good homework assignments, I might do some more for the site.

You mention Google's Page Rank. PR really depends on incoming links. Other than people scraping my content, I haven't noticed any links to my "Someone's JavaScript Homework" page, but we'll see.

Posted [3/11/2006 01:15:00 AM]