mredkj.com logo

An update blog for mredkj.com

What's this blog about?

mredkj.com is an unfocused programmer resource from Matt, Eric, and Keith

This blog will keep you up to date with our latest site changes.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Song in the Budweiser Select Commercial - Galvanize

The song from the Budweiser Select commercials - Galvanize

I received an mredkj.com feedback asking about a song in a Budweiser Select ad, and the writer said some of the lyrics were "Don't give up...there's a partyover here...don't give up world..." I did a little research and found the song lyrics are "The world is holding back"

The song is "Galvanize" by The Chemical Brothers (featuring Q-Tip from A Tribe Called Quest), which is available on the album Push the Button.

For more information about the ad, refer to my mredkj.com page about the Bud Select commercials.

2006-03-11. I decided put up a page about the commercial at mredkj.com. It's against the rules to have AdSense ads on a page that includes "Sales or promotion of beer or hard alcohol". But I should be ok since I'm not putting their ads up on that particular page. I'm basing that on a response I got from Google AdSense support.

posted by Keith [2/25/2006 07:50:00 PM] - permalink - 7 comments

7 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

The guy at the pool table is actor, Cory Assink. I recognize him from many other commercials, and on T.V.
He's awesome; very charming.

Posted [4/08/2006 05:30:00 PM]  

Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the info. I totally dig this tune and had searched in many sites with no results. I came here and found it! Thanks! I know I'm not alone so I'll pass the word. TKS

Posted [4/12/2006 12:39:00 AM]  

Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU OMG I LOVE YOU IVE BEEN SERACHING FOR THIS SONG ALL DAY!!!!

Posted [5/12/2006 06:38:00 PM]  

Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for helping. Love the song "Galvanize". I didn't know the name before now. Now I rock on! Thanks.

Posted [5/23/2006 12:46:00 AM]  

Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

Thank God for Yahoo! Thanks to typing in Budweiser Select commercial song, your research came up!!! I was CERTAIN it was by A Tribe Called Quest (the voice sounds JUST LIKE Q-Tip) but thanks to you I now have the correct place to look on iTunes.

PROPS!

Posted [6/10/2006 07:50:00 PM]  

Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

This song and commercial rocks!! It was so simple finding it...google>Budweiser Select Commercial, and There it was, at the top of the list!!!!!! DONT HOLD BACK!!!!! Wow! YEAH!!!!! THIS SONG GETS ME PUMPED! Thanks Budweiser for making such an awesome commercial!!!!

Posted [8/23/2006 09:29:00 PM]  

Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

Thanks so much! I love spinning to this song and wanted it for my collection!

Posted [9/15/2006 12:40:00 AM]  

Post a Comment